Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins



1. In 1992, I was 22 and had decided to join the US Navy.
2. Happiness is two little boys' laughter and smiles.
3. Do what you believe is the right thing to do, with what you have earned, where you are able to without feeling guilt tripped into it.
4. Someplace where it doesn't rain half the year is where I'd like to be.
5. The trees and flowers are telling me that the end of the rainy season is near.
6. Both little boys have energy that just keeps going on and on and on like the Energizer Bunny.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to knitting on the Ishbel scarf, tomorrow my plans include painting the laundry room and watching the Nascar race and Sunday, I want to do some knitting or cleaning out the craft area!

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...