Freshly ground pepper - used to feed salamanders. Grooming supplies - used to groom unicorns. Something shiny - used to attract Nifflers.
Oven mitts - used to handle dragon eggs.
A violin - used to lull dangerous three-headed creatures to sleep.
1. Please describe the physical appearance of a house elf.
House elves are short with large bat-like ears and enormous eyes.
2. Kreacher is the house elf of which wizarding family?
the Black Family and later to Harry Potter
3. What is Hermione Granger making for the house elves?
small hats and socks
4. How do you free a house elf?
A house elf is freed when his master gives him clothes.
5. What does S.P.E.W. stand for?
Society for the Promotion of Elvish Welfare
Part Three: Bonus/Extra Credit assignment. For a bonus assignment, knit or crochet a SPEW project that will be sent to our lovely Ms. Mooney as part of this year's S.P.E.W project. You will receive 25 points for your completed project.