Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins


1. Today I will be doing the weekly housework.
2. You say why would I want to be a Slytherin and I say why not?
3. What do you think of Matt Smith as the new Doctor in season 5 of Doctor Who?
4. At Starbucks it's free Pastry Day til 1030 Friday! Oh wait, not Friday, but rather on Tuesday March, 23rd. To enjoy you just have to purchase a handcrafted beverage. You can print the coupon here.
5. People say that what we're all seeking is complete happiness with who we are at each point in our lives.
6. The image I cherish most is of two little boys.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some knitting time, tomorrow my plans include buying a copy of Twilight Saga:New Moon and Sunday, I want to watch the Bristol race and hope that two certain drivers don't get stupid on the track!



No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...