Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins



1. Johnny Weir is...uh...not really sure who he is.
2. I have yet to watch any coverage of the 2010 Olympics.
3. And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. ~ Anais Nin
4. Go ahead and scream out loud if you get an urge. Much better than keeping it bottled up inside and then having it blow up at the most inopportune moment.
5. Having sweet dreams is much better than having strange ones with aliens and zombies.
6. What does it take to get the 4 yr old to sleep in his own bed at night?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching some episodes of Fringe Season 1, tomorrow my plans include some knitting, maybe some spinning, and a trip to the grocery store and Sunday, I want to watch the Nascar race!


No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...