Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins



1. Pickles are totally yummy on hamburgers.
2. I find it hard to get any spinning done at home when two little boys are awake.
3. The snow is falling somewhere but not here in the Portland, Oregon area.
4. I love the sounds and colors in nature. It is especially beautiful here in the Pacific Northwest.
5. It's 5:16 PM; that means dinner time for the entire family.
6. Jeff Burton merchandise is hard to find without going online.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some peace and quiet knitting time, tomorrow my plans include dinner out with the kids and hubby and Sunday, I want to celebrate Daytona 500 Day aka Valentine's Day!



No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...