Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins


1. The lesson I learned yesterday was that people will complain about anything even if it doesn't matter in the great scheme of things.
2. At holiday and birthday events is where friends and family meet.
3. All these years I am still amazed by two little boys on a daily basis.
4. The spinning had already started when I arrived at The Knitting Bee.
5. The truth is raising children can be highly stressful but full of rewards at the same time.
6. The sound of a baby's cry after birth is what I remember most from that day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some crochet time so I can finish Nicky's stuffed Wubbzy, tomorrow my plans include the Seattle to PDX Yarn Crawl and maybe the LoTR event if I am not too tired and Sunday, I want to stay busy so I won't have to think about the fact that there is no race but I may watch the football game if I remember when it is on!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Really nice fill-in. Have a wonderful weekend.

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...