Sunday, December 13, 2009

Where is Winnie????


This week I'm heading to the place where Christmas began as I seek to find the hiding place of a souvenir of sorts somewhere near the notorious being from last week's letter. It is Rather cold here and making it almost impossible for me to continue writing this letter, so I will keep it short.
Going from last week near the notorious being of Dracula, my guess would be somewhere near Transylvania. I've seen guesses that included Bethlehem as well as the North Pole. And since the North Pole is a little away from Transylvania, I think I will go with Bethlehem. But of course, I could be wrong.

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...