Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins


Friday Fill-Ins #151

1. We need to get the items for Thanksgiving Day dinner sometime soon.
2. The 4 yr old played nicely with a 3 yr old and it made me smile.
3. If you want something bad enough than you have to be willing to work for it.
4. I am going to bed early tonight because I stayed up way past midnight to catch the New Moon premiere but it was totally worth it.
5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think that since I don't live in Massachusetts nor do I ever plan to live in Massachusetts then I really don't care.
6. Spending time with family is what makes for a happy holiday.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to an early bedtime since I got only about 3 1/2 hours of sleep last night, tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping and maybe a trip to the library and Sunday, I want to watch the last Nascar race of the season!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a busy weekend!

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...