Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins



1. The last band I saw live was nobody since I don't think I have ever seen a live band.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is spending time with family. (if you don't celebrate thanksgiving, insert your favorite holiday)
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is done after Thanksgiving.
4. Thoughts of yarny goodness fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear my size 8 pants again and one day I will.
6. Bagpipes are something I have seen on tv but never in real life.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some peace and quiet, tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping since it didn't happen today and Sunday, I want to watch the Nascar race as the season is fast coming to an end!

1 comment:

PNWBookGirl said...

You have to come knit/spin with us at the Grange tomorrow! Shopping opportunity with vendors too!

10-4, do come, please!

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...