Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins




1. So are we going to the midnight showing of New Moon? The better question is will I be able to stay awake after midnight.

2. A massive amount of rain is what's up ahead.

3. I love to sleep in but with two small boys, that just is not possible.

4. I would really like a vacation of some sort.

5. I walk a 3 yr old to the end of the block to meet the school bus on the weekdays.

6. Dark chocolate is the true elixir of life!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having some spinning time, tomorrow my plans include working on cleaning the alpaca fleece and a trip to the book store and Sunday, I want to get some spinning done and possibly knit!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yes, we're going, but we have to buy tickets! and soon!

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...