Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins


1. That's a good place to be.

2. Look in the kitchen; I'm over here!

3. The possibilities include: anything with an active imagination.

4. New England Clam Chowder is one of my favorite cool day recipes.

5. How will you know you can't do something unless you try.

6. Angry clouds, a blustery wind, and a stormy sky. That is what we have to look forward to come the rainy season.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some knitting and watching True Blood, tomorrow my plans include a crochet meeting, a possible spinning meeting, and the Nascar race in Richmond and Sunday, I want to do something but I am not sure yet!

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...