Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sock-it-to-me Sunday

Pattern: Cloning Anemone Rib
Yarn: Socks that Rock Lightweight in "Tide Pooling"
Needles: US size 1 1/5 (2.50mm) DPNs

Pattern: Cloning Anemone Rib
Yarn: Socks that Rock Lightweight in "Muddy Autumn Rainbow"
Needles: US size 1 1/5 (2.50mm) DPNs

As you can see I am making two pairs of socks with the same pattern. I had originally intended to do the "Holidazed" pattern with the "Muddy Autumn Rainbow" yarn but I wasn't liking how it was knitting up. So the top pair of socks are for me and the bottom pair are for The Chief aka the hubby. After I finish his socks, I will be starting on the "Queen of Beads" by Sivia Harding. The question will be to bead or not to bead.

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...