Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins


1. He was a a stubborn man but that was part of his charms.

2. The fact that it is almost time for me to have my yearly Mellowcreme pumpkin candy fix is what I look forward to most this time of year.

3. My best friend is a Twilighter just like me.

4. That wasn't suppose to happen to be honest with you.

5. Appearances can be quite deceiving.

6. The last person I gave a hug to was the 3 yr old since he said that the noisy planes were scary.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some peace and quiet, tomorrow my plans include welcoming the hubby back from Taiwan and Sunday, I want to knit on the Mystic Light Shawl and get some stitch markers made!

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...