Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins


1. When will I ever get to visit Canada again?

2. The Tudors was the last good tv show I watched.

3. Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.

4. Steak and shrimp is what I had for dinner.

5. I'd like your ideas on what I can make for the Etsy store.

6. Pueblo, Colorado at my mom's place is where I want to be right now.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having a glass of wine with the hubby to celebrate his birthday today, tomorrow my plans include spinning in downtown Portland and Sunday, I want to get some knitting done while watching the Nascar race!

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...