Monday, July 20, 2009

Hogwarts Sock Swap 5


Here is what arrived today by owl post. And it is the greatest package ever and was well worth the wait.

She sent cool Nascar stuff and two little stuffed rats for the little wizards. Apparently her printer is now having a fit. My guess is that it doesn't see any need to print anything once it printed a picture of a great racer like Jeff Burton. :) Well, that is my story and I am sticking to it.


Here is a closeup shot of the socks that went to the husband. He loves them and was totally surprised by them. And they fit great. :)

So huge thanks go to my pal - Belladonna Isolde Boomslang Moody of Gryffindor. ::big hugs::

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...