Friday, July 31, 2009
1. It's time for making final preparations for Sock Summit next week.
2. The Oregon Convention Center; it's not a bad place for a very large crowd of sock knitters.
3. I must try and be somewhat calm at Sock Summit next week but I will probably go all fangirl on Cookie A.
4. A little boy's laughter is the best thing I have ever known.
5. My life is simply filled with the joys of raising two small boys.
6. The last time I laughed really loudly was watching the 3 yr old pin down the 6 yr old.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching some episodes of True Blood, tomorrow my plans include getting a hair cut and a trip to the Washington County Fair and Sunday, I want to watch the Nascar race!