Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins



1. It's time for making final preparations for Sock Summit next week.

2. The Oregon Convention Center; it's not a bad place for a very large crowd of sock knitters.

3. I must try and be somewhat calm at Sock Summit next week but I will probably go all fangirl on Cookie A.

4. A little boy's laughter is the best thing I have ever known.

5. My life is simply filled with the joys of raising two small boys.

6. The last time I laughed really loudly was watching the 3 yr old pin down the 6 yr old.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching some episodes of True Blood, tomorrow my plans include getting a hair cut and a trip to the Washington County Fair and Sunday, I want to watch the Nascar race!

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...