Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins




1. When I heard the roar of the engines I knew the race was gonna start.

2. Laughter is the best medicine.

3. It's late, but I am still on Ravelry.

4. I miss my mom, always. She lives in Colorado so I don't see her often.

5. My eyes have seen the innocence of two little boys.

6. Inhale strongly and smell the flowers.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching "Underworld:Rise of the Lycans", tomorrow my plans include enjoying some time with the kids and hubby and Sunday, I want to distract myself with knitting since the hubby will be leaving the country for 3 weeks doing work related stuff!

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...