Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins



1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting to fall down and break something.

2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a person enjoying life without sweating the little things.

3. Going to a chocolate festival is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time. Too much chocolate in too short of a time.

4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy running their mouths and saying one thing while doing another.

5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine a career and family life.

6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without fresh herbs or kosher salt and freshly ground pepper in it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to knitting and watching Anne Boleyn lose her head, tomorrow my plans include a trip to Cost Plus World Market and hearing when Trtlebaby has been born and Sunday, I want to spend some time outside weather permitting!

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...