Friday, June 19, 2009
1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting to fall down and break something.
2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a person enjoying life without sweating the little things.
3. Going to a chocolate festival is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time. Too much chocolate in too short of a time.
4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy running their mouths and saying one thing while doing another.
5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine a career and family life.
6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without fresh herbs or kosher salt and freshly ground pepper in it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to knitting and watching Anne Boleyn lose her head, tomorrow my plans include a trip to Cost Plus World Market and hearing when Trtlebaby has been born and Sunday, I want to spend some time outside weather permitting!
September 2012 ~ HPKCHC ~ Fall 2012 Term - B6 Year
So I finally have some time to sit down and recap Sock Summit 2009 or "the greatest sock show on the Earth". We will overlook t...
1. Vine Wood and Dragon Heartstring – Hermione Granger 2. Walnut and Dragon Heartstring – Belatrix Lestrange 3. Hawthorn and Unicorn Hair – ...
Puzzle #1: Dobby Puzzle #2: Harry Potter Puzzle #3: Hogs Head