Friday, June 5, 2009
1. Take me home.
2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been seafood and asparagus.
3. Kipper the dog says bark! bark! bark!
4. A nice long walk along the Oregon coast sounds like great fun.
5. The school year is almost over and that is some good news for the 6 yr old.
6. When all is said and done, I think I will keep my two little boys.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to knitting on a pair of socks, tomorrow my plans include picking up a sock book at the library and attending a cookout at a friend of The Chief and Sunday, I want to watch the Nascar race!
EDIT: Change of plans for Sunday. Will miss the race to go to downtown Portland to spin with PDX Spinnerati group. Okay, Rachel?