Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins





1. Take me home.



2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been seafood and asparagus.

3. Kipper the dog says bark! bark! bark!


4. A nice long walk along the Oregon coast sounds like great fun.

5. The school year is almost over and that is some good news for the 6 yr old.

6. When all is said and done, I think I will keep my two little boys.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to knitting on a pair of socks, tomorrow my plans include picking up a sock book at the library and attending a cookout at a friend of The Chief and Sunday, I want to watch the Nascar race!

EDIT: Change of plans for Sunday. Will miss the race to go to downtown Portland to spin with PDX Spinnerati group. Okay, Rachel?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're not going to spinnerati on Sunday :( :( :(

Unknown said...

Much better! You can always record the race!

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...