1. It's cold and rainy here in Oregon for about half the year. But I would rather deal with rain than the snow.
2. I am really looking forward to the homegrown tomatoes that we are growing in the backyard.
3. My favorite health and beauty product is Noxzema. I like how clean my face feels afterward.
4. A trip to Mt. Hood would be a nice long ride.
5. Well, first of all I really don't have a plan for the day but somehow the housework will get done and I can work on a pair of socks.
6. Two small boys, their mom, and a deputy in a house on a lonely country road; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was very strange but might make a good Stephen King book.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching some of "The Tudors", tomorrow my plans include sewing some project bags and Sunday, I want to watch the Nascar race and do some knitting on a bag for a swap!