Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins



1. It's cold and rainy here in Oregon for about half the year. But I would rather deal with rain than the snow.

2. I am really looking forward to the homegrown tomatoes that we are growing in the backyard.

3. My favorite health and beauty product is Noxzema. I like how clean my face feels afterward.

4. A trip to Mt. Hood would be a nice long ride.

5. Well, first of all I really don't have a plan for the day but somehow the housework will get done and I can work on a pair of socks.

6. Two small boys, their mom, and a deputy in a house on a lonely country road; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was very strange but might make a good Stephen King book.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching some of "The Tudors", tomorrow my plans include sewing some project bags and Sunday, I want to watch the Nascar race and do some knitting on a bag for a swap!



Just because I wanted to include a picture of something - here is the new plate set we bought at the Wal-Mart down in Woodburn, Oregon. We had been searching for plate sets here in the Portland area and couldn't find any that we liked. Plus I also got some Peaches & Creme cotton in some pretty colors. Yeah, I went all the way to Wal-Mart for cotton yarn. That wasn't part of the plan. It is just what happened.

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...