Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins



Friday Fill-Ins #124

1. If we had no winter then what else would we call the "rainy season" here in Oregon.

2. Every day with two small boys is a perpetual astonishment.

3. If I had my life to live over I don't think I would change a thing.

4. The world can change inside of four and twenty hours.

5. If you've never been thrilled then you have never seen life renew itself.

6. To be interested in the changing seasons is to enjoy nature in all of her beauty.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some peaceful knitting, tomorrow my plans include a baby shower and the Nascar race and Sunday, I want to spend some time outside enjoying the nice weather!

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...