Friday, May 8, 2009
1. Apples are to oranges as strawberries are to raspberries.
2. Spinning is very relaxing and that's all I have to say about that.
3. I think I hear the 3 yr old beating up on the 6 yr old.
4. It's a grand old flag.
5. Do what you want to do, but don't expect me to jump up and down for joy.
6. Little Nicholas was playing outside and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with rocks that he had collected from the neighbor's front yard.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some peace and quiet while knitting, tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping and a trip to Saturday Market in downtown Hillsboro and possibly a crochet meetup and Sunday, I want to head down to Woodburn, Oregon!