Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins



Last week, Anonymous left this comment: "*sighs* The last two of these have sucked royally...I love this thing, but now I'm having to go back in the archives and find ones that aren't totally ridiculous and moronic...". This week, I'm dedicating #1 to Anonymous :-)
*Quote from Friday Fill-Ins*

1. Anonymous...get a life. No one is forcing you to participate in Friday Fill-Ins.

2. Patience is a virtue that some people have forgotten.

3. Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, and come out a stronger person.

4. The blooming of the daffodils is what I look forward to most about Spring.

5. Who needs therapy when chocolate is so much better.

6. A large chocolate bunny MUST go into the Easter Basket!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some peace and quiet, tomorrow my plans include the Easter egg hunt for the boys and Sunday, I want to get some knitting done since there is no Nascar race!

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...