Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins




1. "In a hole in the ground there lived a grumpy old troll."

2. "It rains half the year here in Oregon but that ain't no matter."

3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, as was usual in Forks, Washington."

4. "Lady Croft had retrieved the treasure from the hold of the Spanish galleon."

5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and and it was attached to some vampire named Edward Cullen."

6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, often violently, just like love."

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a movie - not sure which one yet, tomorrow my plans include a trip to the post office and the weekly grocery trip and Sunday, I want to knit and watch the Nascar race!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yours are so much better than mine. I have complete brain block right now.

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...