Friday, March 27, 2009
1. "In a hole in the ground there lived a grumpy old troll."
2. "It rains half the year here in Oregon but that ain't no matter."
3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, as was usual in Forks, Washington."
4. "Lady Croft had retrieved the treasure from the hold of the Spanish galleon."
5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and and it was attached to some vampire named Edward Cullen."
6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, often violently, just like love."
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a movie - not sure which one yet, tomorrow my plans include a trip to the post office and the weekly grocery trip and Sunday, I want to knit and watch the Nascar race!