Friday, March 13, 2009
1. When I look to the left, I see the kitchen sink.
2. The family room is the room that has the best view in my home.
3. Let it work and if it doesn't then fix it with duct tape.
4. Not a whole lot can be done dirt cheap!
5. Recycling is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.
6. If you have any unwanted sock yarn feel free to send it my way.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner out at Red Lobster, tomorrow my plans include celebrating my birthday by going to downtown Portland for the PDX Spinnerati meeting and a trip to Knit Purl and Sunday, I want to relax and get some knitting done!
September 2012 ~ HPKCHC ~ Fall 2012 Term - B6 Year
So I finally have some time to sit down and recap Sock Summit 2009 or "the greatest sock show on the Earth". We will overlook t...
1. Vine Wood and Dragon Heartstring – Hermione Granger 2. Walnut and Dragon Heartstring – Belatrix Lestrange 3. Hawthorn and Unicorn Hair – ...
Puzzle #1: Dobby Puzzle #2: Harry Potter Puzzle #3: Hogs Head