Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins



1. Giving away my 3 yr old boy's crib to Rachel was my last random act of kindness.

2. Another place that I would like to see is Egypt.

3. Nothing ever makes sense in matters of the heart.

4. Coffee, tea or a shot of vodka. Honestly, I would rather have the vodka right about now.

5. My siblings and I have taken separate paths. Currently mine has me in Oregon.

6. Our calendar reminds me that there is my birthday next week. Not that I need a reminder for that. Now I just have to figure out what to do on that day.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some peace and quiet, tomorrow my plans include clearing out the flower beds and Sunday, I want to watch whatever Nascar race is showing! It looks like they are racing in Atlanta.

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...