Friday, March 6, 2009
1. Giving away my 3 yr old boy's crib to Rachel was my last random act of kindness.
2. Another place that I would like to see is Egypt.
3. Nothing ever makes sense in matters of the heart.
4. Coffee, tea or a shot of vodka. Honestly, I would rather have the vodka right about now.
5. My siblings and I have taken separate paths. Currently mine has me in Oregon.
6. Our calendar reminds me that there is my birthday next week. Not that I need a reminder for that. Now I just have to figure out what to do on that day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some peace and quiet, tomorrow my plans include clearing out the flower beds and Sunday, I want to watch whatever Nascar race is showing! It looks like they are racing in Atlanta.
September 2012 ~ HPKCHC ~ Fall 2012 Term - B6 Year
So I finally have some time to sit down and recap Sock Summit 2009 or "the greatest sock show on the Earth". We will overlook t...
1. Vine Wood and Dragon Heartstring – Hermione Granger 2. Walnut and Dragon Heartstring – Belatrix Lestrange 3. Hawthorn and Unicorn Hair – ...
Puzzle #1: Dobby Puzzle #2: Harry Potter Puzzle #3: Hogs Head