Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins




1. Okay. I'm lost, I'm angry, and, um, I'm armed.

2. Why do I have to be the only one to clean up this place and not get any help. Oh right, I'm the mommy.

3. How does this funny looking contraption work, anyway?

4. Every morning, I put the child safety gate up on my stairs so the boys won't go up stairs and get into mischief.

5. I consider myself lucky because well, I am still breathing, and that is always a good thing.

6. One day we’ll see about visiting Disneyland. The boys would love that.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing the hubby when he gets home from California, tomorrow my plans include spending time with the family and Sunday, I want to watch whatever Nascar race is on!

2 comments:

PNWBookGirl said...

Sounds like you're having a rough week! I hope you're feeling better and have a great weekend! Sounds like there should be chocolate too - more brownies?

Gryffinitter said...

As to # 5 - I am ALL FOR the breathing. Breathing is highly underrated!


Belladonna Boomslang, your spoiler!

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...