Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins



1. Give me roving and I'll spin up some yarn.

2. Whenever wherever, We're meant to be together, I'll be there and you'll be near, And that's the deal my dear.



3. I wish, I wish, with all my heart, to fly with dragons, in a land apart.


4. A fudge brownie was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.

5. To live in this world requires a great amount of patience.

6. Other than this one, I can't remember which blog is the last blog I commented on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some knitting, tomorrow my plans include some spinning hopefully and Sunday, I want to watch the Nascar Sprint Cup race from Fontana, CA!

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...