Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins



1. It seems like I have way too much to do today.

2. Can you hand me that book when you're done, please?

3. If I thought you would understand what I was thinking I'd be talking instead of giving you a blank look!

4. The roar of the engines and the smell of burnt rubber is what I think of most when I think of you. At long last, the Nascar season has begun. Go Jeff (Burton)!!!

5. To me, Valentine's Day means it's almost time for the Daytona 500.

6. My whole family gives me strength. That and a bagel from Panera Bread.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the new Joss Whedon show - Dollhouse, tomorrow my plans include spending time with my three favorite guys - the two little ones and the hubby and Sunday, I want to watch the Daytona 500! Can hardly wait to see Jeff Burton race the Caterpillar 31 car.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Janet said...

mmmm, love Panera!

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...