Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins


1. Please don't tell me your problems unless I ask you first.

2. Can you have a cup of coffee and a bagel ready for me in the morning?

3. The color red makes me want to read the Twilight series all over again!

4. I have a craving for frozen yogurt.

5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it so I can get some spinning done.

6. Eyes are the windows to your soul.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching disc 1 of the Firefly series, tomorrow my plans include wrapping up the house cleaning and Sunday, I want to get some sewing done!

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...