Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins




1. Oh, I am so looking forward to the Seattle/PDX yarn crawl tomorrow!

2. Everything changes, big and little. Sometimes for the better, sometimes - eh, not so much.

3. During housework, I listen to podcasts.

4. The Portland (Oregon) Mayor is in hot water and he barely took office; are you kidding me???

5. Right now I'd like to be someplace alot warmer than Oregon right now - maybe Hawaii.

6. The yarn swift with the ball winder is my favorite gadget. That and my laptop so I may freely access Ravelry.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some peace and quiet when the kids go to sleep, tomorrow my plans include the Seattle/PDX Yarn Crawl and Sunday, I want to actually get some cleaning done in the spare room!

1 comment:

{K} said...

have a great weekend!!

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...