Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

Photobucket

Friday Fill-Ins #106

1. It's January; and I can hardly wait until the end of the rainy season.

2. Cherry pie is what I crave most right now.

3. Cork and wine go together like Ritz crackers and Laughing Cow cheese. Have you laughed today?

4. Eating a variety of fruits and vegetables is so nourishing.

5. Let us dare to dream the impossible.

6. Pueblo, Colorado is and always will be my home. But I do love living in the Portland, Oregon area for now.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some peace and quiet when the kids go to sleep and hopefully time alone with the hubby, tomorrow my plans include going to the crochet guild meetup and a trip to All About Yarn in Tigard and Sunday, I want to relax and do some knitting or work on cleaning the craft area!

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...