Friday, December 19, 2008
1. Said the night wind to the little lamb, don't eat the yellow snow.
2. The first Noel, the angel did say, awww, I was hoping for a girl child.
3. Then the snow fell in Oregon, Over the hills and everywhere.
4. It came upon the midnight clear, a group of vampires looking for someone named Bella Swan. I told them they were in the wrong state.
5. Have yourself a merry little Christmas, Let your heart be light.
6. And the thing that will make them ring is the carol that you sing with your friends and family all around.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having some white chocolate cocoa and wrapping presents with the hubby, tomorrow my plans include watching the nasty weather and trying to stay warm and Sunday, I want to work on the sock knitting!
September 2012 ~ HPKCHC ~ Fall 2012 Term - B6 Year
So I finally have some time to sit down and recap Sock Summit 2009 or "the greatest sock show on the Earth". We will overlook t...
1. Vine Wood and Dragon Heartstring – Hermione Granger 2. Walnut and Dragon Heartstring – Belatrix Lestrange 3. Hawthorn and Unicorn Hair – ...
Puzzle #1: Dobby Puzzle #2: Harry Potter Puzzle #3: Hogs Head