Friday, December 12, 2008
1. Friends are a treasure to have.
2. My health; it's in a state of constant fluctuation.
3. I'm ready for the snow to stop falling this week and for the 6 yr old to go back to school.
4. Lavender is one of my favorite smells and that is why I planted to lavender plants in the back yard.
5. The oldest ornament I have is unknown at this time.
6. Take some toys and two little boys, mix it all together and you have a crazy, fun filled day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to working on the knitting, tomorrow my plans include attending the crochet meeting and Sunday, I want to do some shopping!