Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins



1. Friends are a treasure to have.

2. My health; it's in a state of constant fluctuation.

3. I'm ready for the snow to stop falling this week and for the 6 yr old to go back to school.

4. Lavender is one of my favorite smells and that is why I planted to lavender plants in the back yard.

5. The oldest ornament I have is unknown at this time.

6. Take some toys and two little boys, mix it all together and you have a crazy, fun filled day.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to working on the knitting, tomorrow my plans include attending the crochet meeting and Sunday, I want to do some shopping!

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...