Friday, December 5, 2008
1. Snow is something I haven't seen a whole lot of since I moved to Oregon.
2. I'm looking forward to seeing my half-sister get married in March down in Arizona.
3. A grilled cheese sandwich is the best comfort food ever!
4. One of my favorite old tv shows is Bewitched.
5. I'm done with Lion Brand Microsoft as it is very splitty yarn.
6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is the holiday candy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some quiet time with the Chief if he doesn't fall asleep, tomorrow my plans include the weekly grocery trip and Sunday, I want to get some knitting and/or spinning and/or crochet done! But then there is always sewing as well!