Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Last Quidditch Match


Well, the final quidditch match of the term was played today. And this time I actually remembered to show up to the match. Okay, so I was a tad late but I was eating a late lunch. I got pretty excited when I found a clue but had problems figuring it out. Then it was all over when the head 'Puffball found the snitch. At least I don't have to listen to the twin sister rave on about a Ravenclaw win. But on the downside, now we have to deal with the inflated egos of the 'Puffballs. And speaking of the 'Puffballs, I wonder what has happened to that Rufus guy. I haven't read any of his moronic ramblings for quite a spell. Not that I really care anyway. Hopefully someone got smart and locked his sorry rear in a trunk. Pfft, he is such a stupid git anyway.

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...