Friday, November 28, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins



1. My stomach is empty since I got sick earlier today.
2. Turkey and potatoes and carrots is what I ate the most of on Thursday.
3. The yard is full of leaves.
4. Sitting on the sofa with a good book is where I'd rather be at any given time.
5. The smell of cinnamon reminds me of the holiday season.
6. An unclogged nose is what I need right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some quiet time with the Chief, tomorrow my plans include the weekly grocery trip or the housecleaning and laundry and Sunday, I am not sure what I want to do!

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...