Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins




1. The last band I saw live was - nobody since I have never seen a band live.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is the yummy food. (if you don't celebrate thanksgiving, insert your favorite holiday)
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is not even started.
4. Thoughts of coming up with some sock designs fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear size 8 jeans and one day I will again.
6. Bagpipes are not the instrument for me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some peace and quiet once the kids go to sleep, tomorrow my plans include the weekly grocery trip and Sunday, I want to straighten out the craft area since the Nascar season is done this year!

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...