Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins




1. My blueprint for success includes doing the best that I can and then some.
2. Swedish Fish was the last candy I ate.
3. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used is Olay Total Effects.
4. Spinning on my Ashford Joy spinning wheel can be good therapy.
5. I'd like to tell you about my dreams, but they are pretty strange and sometimes include Jeff Burton.
6. Patience is my strongest characteristic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some knitting and maybe a movie or Food Network, tomorrow my plans include wrapping up the house cleaning and Sunday, I want to watch the Nascar race!

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...