Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sock-it-to-me Sunday


Pattern: Yarn Over Cable by Charlene Schurch
Yarn: TipoFilato sock yarn in the Ginevra colorway
Needles: US Size 1 (2.25mm) DPNs

I can't believe that it I haven't done one of these types of posts since August. It doesn't feel like it has been that long. But the post dates say otherwise. These socks are for my HSS4 (Hogwarts Sock Swap 4) pal who is in Gryffindor. I only have the foot and the toe of the second sock to go. But it has been a slow knit and I am easily distracted by other projects. I can't delay too much longer as the package is due this month.

1 comment:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...