Thursday, October 2, 2008

PRGE Package


My first package has arrived here and it was great!!! Actually it got here yesterday but it was a busy day. Thank you Rhoda!!! Look at all the great goodies. I was actually thinking about buying some of the pumpkin candies at knit night but got some gummy bears instead. We hold knit night at one of the local Haggen's grocery stores. We hadoutgrown the Starbucks that we had been going to. And they kept turning up the music too loud.

Anyway, the yarn is from Ruby Sapphire Yarns and I love the colors. Plus there was some knitting hand balm that is lavender scented from Knit and a yarn guide to help me with knitting with 2 or more colors. And last but certainly not the least, a Knitters Rule Needle Gauge from Karat Stix. It's sooo pretty in person.

The small project bag is reversable. Love the Halloween theme!!! I am gonna take this little beauty to knit night next week to show it off. EDIT: I have been informed by my pal that the bag is from Stuck In Illinois. She has the cutest bags and shipping is free. So go check her out.


And here are the two little ones with their Hot Wheels cars. They were very happy and say thank you as well.

1 comment:

g-girl said...

so glad the package made it to you safely! the small project bag is from stuck in illinois from etsy--love her bags!

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...