Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins



1. My favorite food seasoning is Thyme.
2. The sound of children laughing is music to my ears.
3. Lucky is giving birth to two healthy full-term babies.
4. The safety of my children is something I take very seriously.
5. Many people seem to have lost patience.
6. A Variety Sampler Cheesecake was the last thing I bought at the store.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking the boys out Trick or Treating, tomorrow my plans include taking the 6 year old to get a hair cut and the weekly grocery trip and Sunday, I want to watch the Nascar race since there are only 3 races left in the season!

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...