Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins


1. October is the only month in which I can indulge myself with Brach's Mellowcreme Pumpkins. Yummy!!!
2. Dementors scare me!
3. Leaves are falling all around, it's time for the hubby to do the yard work.
4. My favorite horror movie is The Omen series because of the eerie music that is played when something bad is gonna happen.
5. Oregon Flock & Fiber Festival = good memories.
6. It was a dark and stormy night and I was watching a new episode of Ghost Hunters that was really eerie.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to working on my large knitted bag, tomorrow my plans include the weekly grocery trip and Sunday, I want to watch the Nascar race at the Talladega Superspeedway!

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...