Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Nathan!!!


Six years ago I was in Pueblo, Colorado. Six years ago is when a whole new chapter of my life begin. It was six years ago on this date that my first born child came into the world. I had actually wanted a girl baby. But it was a boy. The first thing that came to my mind was at least the baby was full-term and healthy. And that is all that really mattered.

Now I have a 6 year old boy who is a kindergartner and a big brother to a 2 yr old. It's amazing all the changes he has gone through. Even with everything he can do for himself, he is still mommy's little boy.


No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...