Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins




1. The last meal I had at a restaurant was seafood at the Red Lobster in Pueblo, Colorado last month.

2. Whining for no bloody reason is something I intensely dislike.

3. The full moon is very magical.

4. "Sun breaks" is one of my favorite local expressions.

5. Sometimes it's best to keep your opinions to yourself.

6. Pride & Prejudice with Colin Firth is the best movie I've seen so far this year! I can't remember the last time I saw a movie in the theatre. Pretty sad, eh?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to some peaceful knitting, tomorrow my plans include picking up an Ashford Joy spinning wheel and Sunday, I want to watch the Nascar race at the Michigan speedway!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend!

CJ said...

It's been awhile since I've been MIS way. I need to go, since my niece doesn't live too far away.

Enjoy the weekend!

Mine's up.

cjh

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...