Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins




1. If I could travel back in time, I'd go to the 50s so I can wear a poodle skirt all the time.
2. Give me liberty or give me death. - Patrick Henry
3. I am listening to Dreamworks Bee Movie.
4. Somewhere, someone is thinking where did I put my car keys?
5. I'll always be a crocheter who happens to knit as well.
6. My idea of a good time includes relaxing and spending time with the family.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to some peaceful time watching Pride and Prejudice, tomorrow my plans include the weekly shopping trip and picking up a copy of Breaking Dawn and Sunday, I want to knit socks and watch the Nascar race!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Breaking Dawn...squeeeeeeee! I can't wait!

Thanks for playing, hope you have a great weekend :-)

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...