Monday, August 18, 2008

Andromeda's Diary


Dear Diary,

Although the term for the latest HSKS has already ended, I have still been quite busy. The yarny package that I had been waiting for arrived and I have begun the long process in deciding which socks to knit for my Gryffindor pal in the HSS4 Swap. The only bumps in the whole process is that the muggle email has not been going well. For some reason the posts I send are mysteriously vanquished. But I was able to make contact with her eventually. I have gotten some knitting done in house colors for me. Plus I have started a pair of Fawkes socks using that yummy yarn that I received from the Slytherin Head Girl for the Reducio Sock swap over at Ravelry. Not much has been happening at home. Edward has been by quite a bit and my mum was instantly charmed by him. Not many girls can resist his boyish grins. Well, that is it for now. I still need to look at sock patterns for my Gryffindor pal. Laters...

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...