Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Starbucks & Yarn Swap



This is the lovely package that I received way back on the 14th but I kept forgetting to post about it on the blog. The package had a long way to travel to reach me. All the way from Washington State. Okay, so it wasn't that far. I love this package. I now have Malabrigo!!! I don't know what I am gonna knit with it, but it will be fabulous. The gummy candy was eaten within days of receiving. Very yummy. The only item that is not in the picture is the hand-knitted coffee cozy. I just forgot to put it in the picture. Big thanks to my spoiler pal, Linda!!!

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...