Monday, July 7, 2008

Heaven



Andromeda looked at the note in her hand one last time. I have to talk to you. It's important. Meet me in the Room of Requirement after supper. - Edward. She wondered what could be so important that it couldn't wait until the morning. She looked around one last time before heading to the room.

She walked in the room and looked around. Oh my goddess! She looked up at the ceiling that had taken on the resemblance of a clear night sky with millions of stars and the full moon. There in the center of a meadow was a picnic setup. It was at that time that Edward had glanced up and smiled.

"I am really glad that you came Andromeda." He took her by the hand and gently guided her. "I was wondering if you were going to come or not."

"Well, you did say it was important and I was kinda curious." She glanced over at the picnic setup. Was that cheesecake? She had always loved cheesecake. There was also a bowl of chocolate covered strawberries and a pitcher of pumpkin juice. She gave him a confused look as she sat down on the large blanket.

She looked at the cheesecake and then looked at him. "But, how did you..."

"Know about your fondness for cheesecake? He grinned. "It was quite easy. A little birdie told me."

"A little birdie, eh?" More like a little eagle by the name of Avada.

"Does it really matter how I found out?" As he handed Andi a small plate with a slice of strawberry cheesecake, Edward looked at her hair with a questioning look. "Do you always keep your hair in a ponytail?"

"Usually. Except for bedtime. Don't tell me that was the something important you wanted to talk me to about."

"No. I was just curious. Actually, to be honest. I just wanted to get you away from the rest of the Slytherin girls."

She sighed. "You know, you are very lucky that this is really good cheesecake. Or else I might have had to put you on the Crucio list."

"The Crucio list? Me" He gave her a wide-eyed innocent look. Leaning closer to her, he whispered in her ear. "Would you really do that to me?"

She could feel her heart racing and his warm breathe not only on her ear but on her neck as well. Keep it together, girl. Keep it together. But it was getting harder and harder as he started to plant little soft kisses on her neck. She felt the plate being removed from her hand and she found herself staring into his eyes. And then there was the look, followed by the kiss. And then as far as Andromeda was concerned, this was heaven.

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...