Friday, July 18, 2008
1. If I could be a fly on the wall I would try not to get hit by a fly swatter.
2. Jealousy is wasted energy.
3. When I see a shooting star my wish would be that my children grow up to be happy and healthy.
4. I'd rather be a stay at home mom than a career mom any day! All the time spent with the children is well worth it.
5. Certain songs when I hear them make me wanna smile because of the good memories associated with them.
6. If time were in a bottle then I would use it to spend as much time with the children and the husband.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to some peace and quiet and maybe a movie, tomorrow my plans include the weekly grocery shopping and Sunday, I want to get some knitting done as well as get ready for the trip to Colorado this upcoming Wednesday!
September 2012 ~ HPKCHC ~ Fall 2012 Term - B6 Year
So I finally have some time to sit down and recap Sock Summit 2009 or "the greatest sock show on the Earth". We will overlook t...
1. Vine Wood and Dragon Heartstring – Hermione Granger 2. Walnut and Dragon Heartstring – Belatrix Lestrange 3. Hawthorn and Unicorn Hair – ...
Puzzle #1: Dobby Puzzle #2: Harry Potter Puzzle #3: Hogs Head